Baqai Medical College
Baqai Medical College is situated about 20 kms, from Karachi at Baqai Medical University premises, 20 minutes highway drive from zero point at Sohrab Goth Karachi.
Baqai Medical College is the first private Medical College of Pakistan, established to promote Medical Education on community-oriented basis. Graduates produced here have a better understanding and experience of community health problems and their solutions.
Baqaites have always acquired out standing positions in the university examinations and have been acknowledged internationally by various medical institutions of high repute including John Hopkins School of Medicine, the U.S.A.
Faculty List Of MBBS
Medical College Building comprises two large inter-connected buildings where all Basic Sciences Departments with state of the art equipped laboratories and lecture halls are located.
For clinical teaching students is attached to Fatima Hospital; University campus, Baqai Hospital and Rana Children Hospital; Nazimabad, Karachi.
The Student are also routed through Baqai Institute of Diabetology & Endocrinology, Baqai Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Baqai Institute of Chest Diseases and Baqai Institute of Psychiatry.
All necessary facilities including full-fledged Library, Digital Library, Transport, Playground, Masjid and Hostel facilities are availble at Baqai Medical University Campus.
Co - Curricular Activities:
Symposiums, Seminars and mandatory Workshop on Nutrition, Lactation Management, Surgical Skill, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and HIV / Aids etc have been organized on regular basis. Weekly Journal Club & Clinical meeting of all the departments are also a regular feature.
Extra - Curricular Activities:
- Quid-e-Azam Qaumi Conference has become a regular annual feature organized by Institute of Quid-e-Azam Studies (IQAS).
- Social Club organizes Talent Shows, Students welcome and farewell function.
- Literary & Debating Society organizes debates, quiz, poetry, and literary competitions.
- Sport Club organizes various sport competition like Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basket Ball and Throw-ball.
Present National and International status of the College:
- Provisionally recognized by PMDC continuously since 1988. Now FULLY RECOGNIZED since June 2007.
- Recognized by the College of Physicians & Surgeon Pakistan for almost all specialties.
- Recognized for U.S.M.L.E of United States.
- Included in the World Directory of Medical Schools by WHO.
- Included in the Green Book of Hospitals of State of Califorina and New York.
- Recognized by General Medical Council of U.K.
- Recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council.suscipit molestie et
- Course Name
Admissions to the Baqai Medical University are purely done on merit basis.There is no quota system or seats against any donations.
Candidates from anywhere in Pakistan and abroad are eligible to apply if they fulfill the basic requirements of Admissions as per University rules.
The University Management does not recommend/patronize any Coaching Centre and has no link with such institutions.
The University does not have any other office or person to deal with admissions. All correspondence regarding admissions must be done through Admission Cell, BMU.
Telephones: +92-21-4410293 to 298 ext: 202; +92-21-4410424
Fax: +92-21-4410317, 4410453, 6617968
E-mail: Web site:www.baqai.edu.pk