1. A grievance and whistle-blowing policy of BMU is available for its employees and students. This policy applies principally to students and all employees of BMU, including faculty, staff, and those who interact with the BMU or its affiliated programs.
2. BIPS recognizes that problems, complaints, or grievances might arise in the daily relationships between faculty, staff, and students. Therefore, the approved grievance policy of BMU should be followed.
3. In case of any grievance, the case may be referred to the Institutional Grievance Committee to solve the matter as per the approved policy of BMU.
4. The Grievance Committee shall be comprised of the following members:
a. Dean, FPS
b. Director, BIPS
c. Concerned Chairperson of the Department (if required)
d. Student Advisor, BIPS
e. Other senior faculty member(s) on special invitation by Dean (if needed)
5. The grievance policy is an umbrella that covers the interest of all students and employees of BMU and provides a forum to bring forward problems, complaints, or grievances.
6. Consistent treatment in the handling of grievances can be achieved through this policy.
There is an inner urge in certain human beings to play their part in the developmental activities of the place or city around them. Having made a choice of Medical to be their profession and graduating in this field, visionary and sensitive individuals, Dr. F.U. Baqai and Dr. Zahida Baqai, fired with the passion for human welfare and social service started with a modest beginning by setting up a hospital complex in private sector at Nazimabad in late sixties of the previous century.